Monday, October 21, 2013

Spotlight: All of Her Men by Lourdes Bernabe




Jolene enjoys her privacy. She's always been a woman with lots of secrets. That is, until she begins receiving strange letters in the mail. Someone knows her secret and she doesn't like it very much.

A story filled with intrigue and oozing with sex. All of Her Men is a story like none other. This book is sure to keep you guessing at what Jolene plans to do next.







I am a 25 year old first time author from New Jersey. I currently reside in New Jersey where I have lived and worked all of my life. I have always been passionate about reading but only recently discovered that I wanted to try my hand at writing. Working most of my adult life bar tending in New Jersey's Strip Clubs, I decided to take a chance, leaving that world behind to pursue a literary career. I am currently working on my second book due for release later this year.


No comments:

Post a Comment